At the FFL, we offer access to hands-on programs and resources to support your child's development of STEM skills! Find out more:
We offer after-school clubs and programs for your kids that support STEM learning skills development, such as
- Little Makers: For children ages 5-8, these hands-on programs facilitate the development of critical thinking, problem solving, and STEM skills
- Lego Brainstorms: For students grades 3-5. Join us for an introduction to LEGO Robotic programming followed by a mission challenge.
- Creation Club Jr.: For students grades 3-5. Learn to create and edit videos, podcasts, images, 3D models and more
- Creation Club: Just like Creation Club Jr., but for grades 6-9!
- Secret Science Club: For students grades 6-9. Crack the secret code, and do fun science experiments and projects!
- Mission: Lego: For students grades 5-8. Learn to build and program LEGO robots to complete specific missions!
- 3D Printer Certification: Join us for a one-on-one or group introduction to 3D printing. After attending, you can come in and print things on your own!
- 3D Design Classes: Adults and students ages 12+ can learn how to design 3D objects using software like Sketchup and Solidworks.
See a full list of programs or sign up for the programs above on our Events Calendar