Our Fayetteville Free Library book sales are stocked with donations from the community. We resell the donated items and all proceeds benefit the Fayetteville Free Library. Your donations and purchases allow the library to provide a high level of service to the community! We also accept donated craft materials for use in our FFL Fab Lab. Click below to find more information on our donation procedures and the types of items we accept.
Since donations are resold, we are looking for materials in good to excellent condition.
Materials we DO accept for our Book Sale:
- Adults, teens and childrens:
- Fiction books
- Non-fiction books
- Complete board games & puzzles
Materials we DO NOT accept:
- Anything dusty, dirty, moldy, water damaged or in otherwise bad condition
- Encyclopedias or dictionaries
- Textbooks or industry manuals
- VHS or cassette tapes
- Time sensitive or outdated material like travel guides, technology books or health books
Materials we DO accept for our FFL Fab Lab:
- "Like new" craft supplies, including scissors, crayons, colored pencils, stickers, school glue, glue sticks, and markers
- Paper plates, paper lunch bags and paper towel rolls
- Tape: duct tape, Scotch tape and masking tape
Procedures for Donating Your Items:
- We accept donations anytime the library is open (view the library's hours)
- Please bring all donations to a staff member inside the library. Donations should NOT be left outside of the library or in the library book drop return.
- A donation of more than 10 items must be packaged in a box(es) that the library will keep.
The staff member accepting your materials can also offer you a tax receipt, indicating the type and quantity of the materials donated. We are not able to appraise the value of your materials.
- If you have a large a donation, kindly count the number of items you are donating.
Still have questions? Please call 315-637-6374 ext. 2.