Get hands-on experience making things! Sign up online or call (315) 637-6374 ext. 2.
For all families & all ages:
- 3D Printer & Vinyl Cutter Certification: One-on-one or group appointments to learn the basics of 3D printing or vinyl cutting.
- 3D Design classes: Learn to design your own 3D objects with softwares like Sketchup or Solidworks.
For Elementary Schoolers:
- Little Makers: Discover, build, and create! facilitating the development of critical thinking, problem solving, and STEM skills. Held in our Children's Room on weekends and early evenings, for the convenience of your family!
- Creation Club Jr.: For students in grades 3-5. Learn to create and edit videos, podcasts, images, 3D models and more to share the books they love with the community! These programs stimulate the development of both literacy skills and digital literacy skills.
- Lego Brainstorm: For students in grades 3-5. Join us for an introduction to basic LEGO Robotic programming followed by a mission challenge. Participants will work in groups of 4 to design and program their robot to complete the mission.
For Middle Schoolers:
- Creation Club: For students in 6th-9th grade. Create and edit videos, podcasts, images, 3D models and more
- Mission: Lego: For students in 5th-8th grade. Learn to build and program LEGO robots to complete specific missions!
- STEAMpunk Club: For students in 6th-9th grade. Discuss popular steampunk novels, then do experiments and projects that go with the books
For Teens & Adults:
- Pinterest Craft Club: Craft programs for adults. Upcycle old items into cool new things, based on projects found on Pinterest
- Project: Make: Monthly classes where you can learn how to build things
- Sewing classes: Come learn how to sew! Already an experienced sewer? Help lead a class, or come to a class to help make charitable projects!
View our events calendar, and click to register for an upcoming program. Or call (315) 637-6374 ext. 2