Become an FFL Maker
At the FFL, you can get "certified" in using the following technologies:
- 3D printer
- Vinyl cutter
- Laser cutter
Call us at (315) 637-6374 ext. 2 to set up a 45 minute one-on-one certification appointment
- In your appointment, you will receive basic training and safety information on the technology of your choice
- You will then receive a note on your library card saying you're "Certified" on that piece of technology, so you can come use it independently, any time you want!
Attend an Event or Class
We offer the following hands-on programs:
- Family Craft Night
- Home Repair
- Microcomputers and controllers
- Robotics, including Lego Robotics for kids and teens
- Sewing & quilting
- 3D design
- 3D printing
- And more!
Check our Events Calendar for upcoming classes and programs.
Join our Maker Clubs
For Middle Schoolers
- Creation Club
- Secret Science Club
- First Lego League -a competitive Lego Robotics team (contact Margaret at (315)
- Adult Robotics Club- the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 6:30-8 PM
- Knitting Club - every Monday from 3-5 PM
- Quilting Club - every Tuesday from 3-5 PM
See our Events Calendar for additional events, descriptions and times!
Share What You've Made
Make something cool? Let us know!
- Come up to one of the desks and show us what you've made!
- Take photos of what you make using our Polaroid camera (available in the Creation Lab).
- Save your digital creations to our Robot flash drive; we'll share on our YouTube and other social media channels!
- Tweet photos of what you've made at the library at #fflmakers